Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quest nights  (Read 1243 times)
Hosklar

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2009, 01:57:47 PM »

There is obviously a lot of interest in players starting to get their radiance armour.  A few of us have been working on some of the instances, but it might work better for all of us if we can set up some regular times.

I am proposing that Wednesday evening and Friday evening can become our instance runs.  they are only 6 person instances, but in a lot of the cases, you can get all 6 people, or close to it, through the instance in one evening so that everyone gets their ____________  (boots, gloves, chest, shoulders, etc.)

some of them are longer, and some of them do require a specific fellowship make up, so we will, as always, do the best we can with what we have.  You can also get a lot of settings and IXP out of these instances, and they are, for the most part, fun.

Let me know what you all think.
Digger
Global Moderator

Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 09:59:47 PM »

Great idea, Hos.  Now some questions:

1) What level should we be?
2) Pots & gear needed?
3) How do we signup?

Digger
Hosklar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 09:21:14 AM »

1) Starting level should be 58.  Some can do it a bit earlier, but since I thinkm demand will be decently high, we should set priority to those that will be able to wear the armour right away, or in the near future.  the armour is level 58-60 depending on the chosen instance

2) Everyone should be carrying with them a full litany of all 4 of the major pots, strength of 65.  That way, whatever we run into we will be well covered.  they should also have Athelas and Salves to help in the boss battles which can get close at times.

3) sign ups...I need to think about this one.
Brianah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 07:54:13 AM »

Beleth and Laliell are interested =)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 07:19:02 AM by Brianah » Logged
Baridoc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 03:26:48 AM »

I am proposing that Wednesday evening and Friday evening can become our instance runs.  they are only 6 person instances, but in a lot of the cases, you can get all 6 people, or close to it, through the instance in one evening so that everyone gets their ____________  (boots, gloves, chest, shoulders, etc.)

I think the idea of setting aside certain nights for these quests is a wonderful one. But.. may I humbly request that one of the scheduled times be on a weekend? Since I (or at least the lady who guides my steps) have to be up at 5:00 AM to go to work, I am unable to attend instance runs of this depth on weeknights.

With Hobbity Affection..

Baridoc, Perigard... and all the cousins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: