The Challenges of 14.6 *spoiler*

(1/1)

Digger:
Session play as Laedan is a difficult quest in the epic line and a new approach.  The first session as an Angmarim wasn't difficult at all and seemed more of an intro to the concept.  I quickly went on to the Fate of Laerdan in 14.6 and wiped after hunting and running around like a mad elf for some time.  I have now read up on the fights (http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=151582&highlight=laerdan&page=2) but I haven't yet discovered where the daughter is. 

I am ready for my second attempt, but I would appreciate a point to where the daughter is located so I know how to begin this fight.  Does anyone know?  Thanks ahead for the help. 

BTW: the whole approach has raised some controversy, but I kinda like it.  It is a change of pace and opens up new possibilities for the game.  Now I just want to finish this fight.

Cheers,
Digger

Digger:
I got it on the second try with morale to spare.  Finally I climbed up the hill, thru the gate (defeating lots of mobs), and then to the daughter.  Wow, tough battle that is.  Really like this approach even though it takes getting used to.  Glad I have some small hunter experience to help understand Laerdan.  Good luck to everyone else.

Digger

Navigation

[0] Message Index