Goodsongs Are Slowing Down

<< < (7/14) > >>

Ariadan:
Digger,

I sent you several whispers in game (from Calraven) but unfortunately you must not have seen them.

Ariadan

Baridoc:
Quote from: Ariadan on March 15, 2014, 06:06:13 PM

I sent you several whispers in game (from Calraven) but unfortunately you must not have seen them.

I saw something from a Calraven but didn't know it was you.  >:(

We need to know each other's UserID and character name before we get into the game or it's hard to connect. I occasionally get  whispers and/or friend requests from players who I don't know and I usually ignore them.

Is that going to be your user id at launch? If so I'll make a note of it now so I don't miss you again.

Bari...

Baridoc:
Well, I was lucky enough to meet up with Digger's TESO alternate and do a bit of questing in Tamriel this weekend. I have to say it was not a very satisfying experience for either of us. This build had some severe problems and players were unable to complete most quests in the starter areas. Most of the problems seemed to revolve around a single issue... quest NPC's in the game either not spawning or not being clickable.

I'm very much hoping they can get these issues resolved before launch, which is only two weeks away, or there are going to be some very angry and frustrated players who won't be saying nice things about TESO.  And that would be sad because overall it's a  great game. It was fun to quest with Digger's cousin none-the-less and I'm still looking forward to meeting up with all of you in Tamriel.

With all Hobbity affection...
Bari...

Ariadan:
Digger,

LOL - You accepted my friend request (with a note of me telling you that it was me).   :D

Bari,

Yep, that was me.

Ariadan

Baridoc:
Quote from: Ariadan on March 17, 2014, 03:38:57 PM

Bari,
Yep, that was me.
Ariadan

Well, dang!! Catch you next time, buddy. Or at launch. Are you keeping that UserID?

Bari..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page