Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodsongs Are Slowing Down  (Read 9650 times)
Ariadan

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2014, 06:06:13 PM »

Digger,

I sent you several whispers in game (from Calraven) but unfortunately you must not have seen them.

Ariadan
Baridoc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2014, 07:46:35 AM »

I sent you several whispers in game (from Calraven) but unfortunately you must not have seen them.

I saw something from a Calraven but didn't know it was you.  Angry

We need to know each other's UserID and character name before we get into the game or it's hard to connect. I occasionally get  whispers and/or friend requests from players who I don't know and I usually ignore them.

Is that going to be your user id at launch? If so I'll make a note of it now so I don't miss you again.

Bari...
Baridoc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2014, 07:52:37 AM »

Well, I was lucky enough to meet up with Digger's TESO alternate and do a bit of questing in Tamriel this weekend. I have to say it was not a very satisfying experience for either of us. This build had some severe problems and players were unable to complete most quests in the starter areas. Most of the problems seemed to revolve around a single issue... quest NPC's in the game either not spawning or not being clickable.

I'm very much hoping they can get these issues resolved before launch, which is only two weeks away, or there are going to be some very angry and frustrated players who won't be saying nice things about TESO.  And that would be sad because overall it's a  great game. It was fun to quest with Digger's cousin none-the-less and I'm still looking forward to meeting up with all of you in Tamriel.

With all Hobbity affection...
Bari...
Ariadan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2014, 03:38:57 PM »

Digger,

LOL - You accepted my friend request (with a note of me telling you that it was me).   Cheesy

Bari,

Yep, that was me.

Ariadan
Baridoc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2014, 04:49:52 PM »

Bari,
Yep, that was me.
Ariadan

Well, dang!! Catch you next time, buddy. Or at launch. Are you keeping that UserID?

Bari..
Digger
Global Moderator

Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2014, 08:06:49 AM »

I did accept hoping it was you, but I just didn't know.  This social connection process in ESO using userid is strange to me.  I will learn.

Digger
Ariadan

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2014, 05:02:28 PM »

Yes, I'll be keeping that user id.
Baridoc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2014, 07:42:38 PM »

The Psijic server is down for an upgrade tonight and part of the patch notes said this:

"Please note that we found the underlying cause of the broken quest issues that showed up in last weekend's beta test, and we're currently working to fix them. To aid players who want to visit the former starter islands, we've made changes that more explicitly direct you to them, and the tutorial is getting a few final tweaks as well. These changes aren't in today's patch, but they'll be on the PTS early next week."

So evidently the problem with broken quests was a single issue that they're working on. Hopefully it'll all be fixed by launch.

Smiley

Baridoc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2014, 02:30:26 PM »

The case for the Ebonheart Pact.

IF it does indeed turn out to be the case that any race can play for ANY alliance, I would like to make the case that we begin in the Ebonheart Pact. I've played all three alliances and to me the Ebonheart Pact starter areas are the most beautiful overall, have the most resources and the most engaging quests.

Just my 2 Hobbity cents.

Bari....
Orophor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2014, 08:51:16 PM »

I believe the any race can be in any alliance is a perk for pre-ordering:
http://i.massively.joystiq.com/2014/02/18/elder-scrolls-online-answers-more-pre-order-and-imperial-edition/

O
Baridoc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2014, 06:28:28 AM »

I believe the any race can be in any alliance is a perk for pre-ordering:
http://i.massively.joystiq.com/2014/02/18/elder-scrolls-online-answers-more-pre-order-and-imperial-edition/

O

Thanks, O! That's sort of what Keth and I thought but I really appreciate actually *knowing*. Still very sad that you won't be with us. You'll really be missed.

Hobbity Hugs...
Bari..
Orophor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2014, 10:12:13 AM »

At the moment, the elven princeling demands all my free time that I can claw back from the greedy dragon which is my workload. It would be fantasy to think I could start a new MMO given how little time I have to play the two I do enjoy (LotRO & SWTOR).
Baridoc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2014, 10:35:30 AM »

At the moment, the elven princeling demands all my free time that I can claw back from the greedy dragon which is my workload. It would be fantasy to think I could start a new MMO given how little time I have to play the two I do enjoy (LotRO & SWTOR).

Here's hoping that changes in time. If not... I'll see you in LOTRO.

Hobbity hugs...
Bari...
Baridoc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2014, 07:33:41 PM »

For those who noted the absence of a mini-map in Tameril, here is a link to a functioning mini-map addon that works very well, or at least works well in my Psijic beta build.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info60-ZrMiniMap.html

Hope it's helpful to you.

Bari...
Digger
Global Moderator

Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 08:06:34 AM »

We can apply the updates directly to our Beta versions starting today.  This is so we are ready on Sunday next.  Download goes fast till around 80% done and then takes awhile to complete.  Allow time.

Digger
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 08:39:57 AM by Digger » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: