Legendary Items Idea

(1/3) > >>

Mericc:
    I have noticed that some people have complained that certain LI items in RoI are rarely popping up and at times it seems like the only LI items that drop for a class are the ones that they don't need. I haven't payed attention enough to state that the system is biased towards certain classes but there are reason why this may seem so. For one, in my experience, if I get a non-guardian LI drop and there is no one of that class on in kin, I simply decontruct it and get the free relic for it. Also, in regards to the seeming lack of Hunter LI's consider that Hunter is still one of the most popular and populous classes in the game, so people may be pocketing any Hunter LI's they get for alts of their own and not putting them in circulation.
    You can try adding such items to the kin-house or personal vault for later when the proper classes log-in, but this can lead to a log-jam of items clogging up inventory space needlessly. So this is what I plan on trying out for a couple weeks so that LI's go to where they are needed. Any time I get an RoI Legendary that I don't need, I will post it on the AH for the bare minimum price and tag it as kin only so that only Tinnu have access to it. The 2 day max period hurts but I figure if everyone makes a habit of checking the AH(which most probably do anyways) LI's will cheaply get where they are needed and nobodies vault space will be clogged up in the meantime. If everyone does this with their LI finds it might give everyone what they want.

Of course, I may be overthinking things, but that is the price you pay :P

Endingwen:
I think that's a wonderful idea, Mericc!  I'll start doing that too!

Digger:
Sounds like a plan, Mericc.  Thanks.

Digger

Turwe:
To all,

For LIs that you discover, that are unusable for your class, another idea would be simply dragging the link for the LI that you do find, directly into kinchat.  If another kinmate needs that LI - mail it directly to them.  This is common practice in kins I have been in, previously.

Le galu,
Turwe

Quote from: Mericc on October 20, 2011, 05:09:02 PM

I have noticed that some people have complained that certain LI items in RoI are rarely popping up and at times it seems like the only LI items that drop for a class are the ones that they don't need. I haven't payed attention enough to state that the system is biased towards certain classes but there are reason why this may seem so. For one, in my experience, if I get a non-guardian LI drop and there is no one of that class on in kin, I simply decontruct it and get the free relic for it. Also, in regards to the seeming lack of Hunter LI's consider that Hunter is still one of the most popular and populous classes in the game, so people may be pocketing any Hunter LI's they get for alts of their own and not putting them in circulation.
    You can try adding such items to the kin-house or personal vault for later when the proper classes log-in, but this can lead to a log-jam of items clogging up inventory space needlessly. So this is what I plan on trying out for a couple weeks so that LI's go to where they are needed. Any time I get an RoI Legendary that I don't need, I will post it on the AH for the bare minimum price and tag it as kin only so that only Tinnu have access to it. The 2 day max period hurts but I figure if everyone makes a habit of checking the AH(which most probably do anyways) LI's will cheaply get where they are needed and nobodies vault space will be clogged up in the meantime. If everyone does this with their LI finds it might give everyone what they want.

Of course, I may be overthinking things, but that is the price you pay :P

Orophor:
For my part, I mostly mail things to those that I think will put the item to good use. Still to give it a shot, I placed a few items as kin auctions yesterday.

O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page