Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lore-master LI Relics  (Read 6647 times)
Endingwen
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2011, 03:52:33 PM »

Fellow Lore-masters

I recently turned in some superior third marks for a Symbol of Celebrimbor, which Keth used to make me a new 2nd age legendary staff.  Keth started to explain the new relic forging/deconstructing/melding/refining system to me... very complicated!  So I thought I would post my ideas for my new staff and see what others think.  Here are the relics I think are most useful:

Tier 6 Relics:
  • Gold Setting of Clear Thought: +22 will, +650 melee ranged, and tactical offense rating
  • Gold Setting of Precision:  +230 morale, +650 melee ranged, and tactical offense rating
  • Subtle Rune of the Sun: +114 ICPR, +520 evade [useful for raiding, IMO]
  • Adamant Gem of Crags: +22 vitality, +520 melee ranged, and tactical critical rating
  • Adamant Gem of Lore: +22 fate, +520 melee ranged, and tactical critical rating

Extraordinary Relics:
  • Extraordinary Rune of Power: +650 ranged defense, +520 melee ranged, and tactical offense, +22 fate
  • Extraordinary Gem of Charity: +650 tactical defense, +780 outgoing healing, +210 power

For my new staff, the relics I'm planning on using are:
Gold Setting of Clear Thought, Adament Gem of Lore, Extraordinary Rune of Power
total of: +22 will, +44 fate, +1170 tactical offense, +520 tactical critical, and +650 ranged defense.

Feel free to post your recommendations/preferences!

Endi
Endingwen
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 11:01:31 AM »

A post-ROI update.  I got a new Second Age staff last night and, since the basic stats have changed, I thought I'd post the relics/runes/gems I found to be the best.  Sometimes my choices were mitigated by my laziness, e.g. I equipped the tier 6 setting instead of the harder to get tier 7 (which was only marginally better).  Additionally, I'm not going to post settings/gems/runes with will; a 75 lrm will have upwards of 1400 will from gear and jewellery.  I'll put an asterisk by the relics I equipped.

Tier 6:
*Gold Setting of Precision:  +230 morale, +520 physical mastery rating, +520 tactical mastery rating
Adament Gem of the Crags: +22 vitality, +520 critical rating
*Deep Rune of the Forest: +150 power, +100 morale, -2.5% attack duration

Tier 7:
Platinum Setting of Mettle: +250 morale, +544 physical mastery rating, +544 tactical mastery rating

Extraordinary (65):
Extraordinary Setting of Beginnings: +146 physical mitigation, +111 ICPR, +22 vitality
*Extraordinary Gem of Hope: +260 critical defense, +230 morale, +210 power
Extraordinary Gem of Charity: +146 tactical mitigation, +650 tactical mastery rating, +210 power
True Rune of the Two Trees: +180 morale, +160 power, +96 ICMR, +90 ICPR    ((I wish I had enough shards to spend to make this rune!))

Crafted:
*Symbol of Tactics: +390 critical rating, +390 tactical mastery rating

Damage modifiers:
On staff: Knowledge of Eldar Days
On book: Molten Courage
--both are received from Bron in Galtrev (by the Relic and Forge Masters)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: