Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KHAZAD AI-MENU!!!  (Read 1425 times)
Hylar Neidar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2007, 11:50:18 PM »

Well, since no one has yet displayed the bravery to step up to the block and speak of the greatness that is the Khazad…

**grabs a flagon of ale**

I shall give you a little bit of history and lore on my people!

Where to begin, oh yes…we Khazad are a strong and proud people with a rich and fascinating heritage, of course the other races of Middle-Earth are interesting as well…just not as much!

We Khazad were the TRUE first born, although we were not created by Eru, who was responsible for breathing life into the frail humans and elves.  We were hammered into existence by the great smith Aule who was also responsible for building the vast continents and mountain ranges of Middle-Earth, among many other great feats of artisanship!  So if some shifty elf ever attempts to pass some story off about some graygem being responsible for the creation of the Khazad, well…then you know why they are not to be trusted!

The great smith Aule not only gave us life, but he gave us our name “Khazad” and he gave us our language the “Khuzdul” which may seem strange to the humans and the elves, and very few learned it.  Not because it is difficult, but because we don’t want everyone to know it!  There are seven proud and distinguished clans of the Khazad.  They are the Longbeards, Firebeards, Broadbeams, Ironfists, Stiffbeards,
Blacklocks, and the Stonefoots.  Some claim there are others, but we do not look upon them nor speak of them with respect!

Many believe that the dwarves are like mushrooms, we simply sprout from rocks, while this may be a laughable notion, it is far from the truth!  In fact, we have our own women just like any other race, but since many of our women do not like to travel…this is due to the constant “advances” from the men of other races.  So, to keep from being harassed, they rarely if ever leave the safety home.  If the women of the elves and humans were…maybe more attractive, they would leave our women alone!

We have mined and worked stone since the beginning of our time, and while we may not be as tall as the elves or humans, we are far better looking!  HA!  We are also known for both our strength and our endurance when in combat, with a well crafted battle axe or a hardened war hammer in hand a force to be reckoned with would be an understatement at best!  We are considered by most as being the greatest of warriors in all of Middle-Earth!  We have fought in countless battles and wars through out the ages and are always ready to fight more!

**looks longingly at his empty mug**

There is so much more I would love to bring to your attention about the greatness of my people, but some very important matters have just presented themselves to me.  So I must make haste to correct this great injustice!

**quickly heads to an untapped keg with his mug in hand**

KHAZAD AI-MENU!!!

Hylar Neidar
21st Guardian of The Lonely Mountian

Quorthon
23th Minstrel of The Lonely Mountain
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: