Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad O Hannas - A Charter  (Read 1394 times)
Hosklar

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2007, 02:04:05 PM »

((First off, let me say that I will be coming up with a better name for this house))

I would like to thank you all once again for this opportunity to serve our great kinship in this capacity.  I thought it was wise to begin by posting what my duties and what my role will be so that I can be of better service to you all.

As I see it, I will have responsibilities in 3 areas.

Firstly I will be organizing a listing of everyone's crafting levels, and what houses they belong to. 

This will help me better serve you by directing you to the necessary house masters, whether it is for a fitting, or for your own crafting endeavours.  It will also help the house masters to know what resources they might be able to draw on.

Second I will be a resource to Mordorrain as we work together on the hunts.  My responsibility will be to gather the knowledge for all of the mastery items, whether common or rare.  Therefore, if you have any questions regarding "where would I get this" I will be the person to seek out.  If I know not the answer, I will certainly make something up that makes me look smarter than I actually am.

Third I will also be a holder for many of the recipes that you need.  I will keep a list of all said recipes and try my best to keep it up to date.  I will post the list here, and will also from time to time ask certain individuals whether they need specific recipes.

That being said, I will follow the following guidelines:
  • Single Use recipes will go to the house masters
  • I will not keep anything below a journeyman recipe
  • I will most likely not keep doubles of recipes unless I know them to be quite rare

These guidelines will be followed in order to keep me sane, and to keep my inventories overflowing with recipes. 

I am sure that my services will evolve from time to time as we begin this great journey that master Goodsong has begun.  And in closing, may you dream of wonderfully bearded ladies each and every night.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 08:26:33 AM by Hosklar » Logged
Digger
Global Moderator

Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 03:51:14 PM »

My Fierce and Generous Dwarven Friend, Hosklar,

This will be a great service to us all, and I shall be available to support you in anyway that is needed.  You have clarified for everyone this critical role for our kinship, and I am grateful for your willingness to undertake such a key responsibility.  As to my dreams, well, perhaps another time, eh.  Over a few ales.  And we still have to settle whether a dwarf or a hobbit can drink more.

Cheers,
Digger
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: