Author Topic: Hidden Emotes Help Needed  (Read 2696 times)

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
Hidden Emotes Help Needed
« on: May 07, 2008, 12:23:56 PM »
I enjoy the animated emotes that are available, and there are sure a lot of them now.  Most are undocumented but can be found on various websites.  Honestly, I don't know of one comprehensive list of all of the emotes available.  If someone does, would you please post the link?

Currently, I have /heropose (receive 100 /bows @ 5/day),  /swordsalute (receive 100 /salutes @ 5/day) and /firebreath (receive 100 /cheers @ 5/day).  I am now working on getting /juggle by receiving 200 /laughs @ 6/day and on my favorite /flip by receiving 100 /handstands @ 5/day (folks are not certain how many /handstands are required at this time though).

I really like my title 'the Beloved' from getting 100 kisses @ 5 per day, and wow was that a challenge to get with no boy kisses in the lot. :)  There are other titles I would like to earn too like 'the Victorious' from 40 /surrenders and 'the Helpful' from 100 /thanks.

If you want to help me and exchange some laughs, salutes, handstands, hugs or whatever to get your hidden emotes too, please let me know.  Then we can do this every time we meet, and before you know it we will be flipping for the Victorious and juggling for the Adorable in our kinship.

Cheers,
Digger
relaxing on a frozen beach

Staffen

• View Profile
Re: Hidden Emotes Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 04:49:18 PM »
Hmm, I do some of those things at least a couple of times every time I'm on-line. I must have a couple of special emotes...

Does anything happen when you finally meet the requirements? Or is it just kind of a 'try the special emote and, if it doesn't work, keep working at?'

Interested,
Staffen of Dale

Orophor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tinnu uin Galadhrim
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 09:13:28 PM »
Staffen, they are social deeds, meaning that someone has to target you, then give the proper emote for it to count.

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 06:12:13 AM »
The only notification one gets, Cap'n, is when one gets notice they have the emote.  You can check /alias list for verification.

Staffen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 10:29:41 AM »
Oh, I see (to both responses.) I'll have to try out the /alias command tonight and see what the scoop is!

Thanks!

-Staffen of Dale

Tuiliel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 08:56:44 AM »
I love having a day off to poke around the site and read old threads! I'd like to revive this one and hear from anyone in need of specific emotes for the hidden deeds/titles. At the moment I am looking for /salute, /kiss, and /flirt. If anyone has any specific requests that I can help with, let me know.

--Tuiliel
Tuiliel, Lady of the Silver Arrow

PoetGlas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 02:53:06 PM »

I liked BurgZerg's list:
http://www.burgzerg.com/hidden
Glas / Una / Lethanglas