Author Topic: Weaponsmith Needed for Minstrel Dagger  (Read 3088 times)

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
Weaponsmith Needed for Minstrel Dagger
« on: January 23, 2008, 10:44:13 AM »
With Erazor's absence I am uncertain who might aid me in the crafting of a fine dagger - the mirrored ancient steel dagger.  I can provide the hides, ingots, turtle claws and other materials needed and even suggest a name for this exquisite weapon - Lairenaro (Song of Flames in Quenya).  Please let me know if you are interested in crafting this for me.

Thanks,
Digger

Hosklar

• View Profile
Re: Weaponsmith Needed for Minstrel Dagger
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 01:41:23 PM »
Irreth's alt. Fenia is a GM Weaponsmith.  I am having her craft me a nice new weapon, and we all know that Irreth is always happy to help )

Orophor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tinnu uin Galadhrim
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 01:59:47 PM »
Way to volunteer her Hos.  ;)

Digger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 03:23:31 PM »
I will speak with Irreth on Friday next.  If she is willing, then I believe I have the materials gathered.  I must also see her about jewelry, and my work in the Misties has rewarded me with a pretty good supply of MM Silver.

Orophor, I would like to ask you or Nethriel to make me a shield - the Exquisite Lt Elven Soldiers.  And again, I will provide needed resources to crit this one.  Please let me know what those are so I can be sure I have them.

I am collecting my main outfit and gear that will hold me until I can collect my 'dream set' from difficult places.

Thanks,
Digger

Orophor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tinnu uin Galadhrim
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 05:32:34 PM »
As you asked, I made for you an Exquisite Light Elven Soldiers' Shield. Since you provided a name for your blade in old Quenya, I named the shield likewise. It is called Iron Leaf or Angalas.

Digger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 09:38:43 PM »
Thank you, Orophor.  It is a great shield and a grand name.  I am most grateful for your generosity.

Digger

Iryanna

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 10:11:26 AM »
Grand Master Digger Goodsong,

I would be happy to help you with your new outfit to include whatever jewellry I may be able to craft for you.  Certainly, MM earrings should be no problem.  Just let me know and I'll set myself at the work bench and go at it!

Iryanna

Digger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 12:25:37 PM »
Fairest Iryanna,

This is a generous offer and your kindness makes me feel good.  I thank you for your aid in building my 'Early 47' outfit.  I have some materials, including some saved MM Silver ore and trophies to provide you.  Please tell me what you would need to craft me 2 Brilliant MM earrings and 1Polished Beryl necklace.  I will get them tomorrow and send them to you. (I know that the necklace is 48, but I can't see making another just for one level.)

I am in a real quandary about these earrings -  Brilliant MM (47) versus Etched Beryl (48) and I have studied a comparison of the two and still haven't settled my mind completely.  At issue is the fabulous bonus of 29 Fate on the Brilliant MM's, but the 90 Power and Morale is so good on the Etched Beryls.  Whatever I finally decide, I know that I will want to have the Brilliant MM earrings in my kit.  I just may not go ahead later and get the Etched Beryls.  I think I will know more when I see the overall effect of trading the Fate for Morale/Power.  As an LM do you have a similar decision?

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow or this weekend to give you the needed materials.  And again, thank you for helping me with this.

Cheers,
Digger