Author Topic: Address Book  (Read 12037 times)

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
Re: Address Book
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 11:08:47 AM »
Oh Wise and Helpful, Master of Learning,

You anticipate my every move, good friend.  After shuffling cards around my desk for a few days, I had just decided to make me an address book.  Now, I will wait for yours.  I would appreciate something that I could download and print so it would be at hand as I travel about making a nuisance of myself.  ;)

Cheers,
Digger
with music in my heart

Tinolt

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 11:28:00 AM »
I wanted to say hello again to my friends in Tinnu-Uni-Galadhrin, and invite you to stop by my house in the shire.

6 Chalk Street
Slinging Township

Several of the other members of Strength In Numbers Hobbit crowd has purchased housing in the same township.

Lillia - 3 Chalk Street
Orde - 1 Brookbank
Sundar - 3 Brookbank

Also I would like to say hello to my cousin Perila Underhill.  Our clan is so widespread I am always glad to meet new members.

Tinolt Underhill
Burglar
Strength In Numbers

Hosklar

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 12:21:24 PM »
I will sticky this, and I have sent Orophor a first draft of an address book.  It is not very address book looking, but it is a start.

Orophor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tinnu uin Galadhrim
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 08:41:51 PM »
I will sticky this, and I have sent Orophor a first draft of an address book.  It is not very address book looking, but it is a start.

And having reviewed it and giving it the OK for being free of bad things (tm) I post it here for all of you to share and enjoy. Thank you Hosklar for this nice document, suitable for printing a hardcopy.

Hosklar

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 09:10:00 PM »
This will do for now I think, but I will come up with a way to keep something that is updatable somewhere on the website, but yet still printable.  IF you have any ideas, just let me know :)

Orophor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tinnu uin Galadhrim
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2007, 01:02:14 PM »
Since the sane way for us to all have edit access to the address book is a wiki, I added our current information to our lorebook wiki page here:
http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Kinship:TinnuUinGaladhrim

Hosklar

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 01:31:43 PM »
Excellent work Orophor.  I was going to try and tackle that tomorrow, but you beat me to it.  Perhaps we can put a link to this site on the side of the page (underneath where we have a link to our Tinnu home page would be my suggestion).

Digger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 02:06:59 PM »
Great job folks and so handy.  BTW Ethelwig has a home in the Bree Homesteads too.  So we need everyone to post their addresses.

Jasz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2007, 11:01:17 PM »
Dear kin,

Xellos and I are sharing a dwelling in the popular Hobbit neighbourhood, Whitwich. Of course, all are welcome and have permission to enter anytime. I have already had the pleasure of visiting our noble Digger's house and other kin, both in Whitwich and Dun Raen and do look forward to more of the same. Our address is:

1 Brookbank St.
Whitwich

We also have an alt (Mirianice, not yet in the kin) in the Dwarven estates:

3 Threshold St.
Kengsal

who would love visits as well.

Jasz and Xellos

Imara

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2007, 12:31:56 PM »
Le suilon friends,

At long last I've decided on a place to call my own for the present. It seemed wrong to settle myself in Elven lands so far from Lorien, thus I purchased a small place in the region of Bree.  The cottage I decided upon is a small place overlooking a brook that cuts through the neigborhood.  I'd be happy to have any visitors in the coming days at 1 Broadford street in Morglan.

Loraq of Lorien

Melwhin

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 02:58:40 PM »
Hello friends!

I am pleased to announce that All Shall Fade has purchased a kinship hall and most of our members have settled in our kinship's neighborhood. 

Our neighborhood is Parth Neldyr.

The kinship house is located at 7 Fairwood Lane, Parth Neldyr.

My personal house is located at 6 Fairwood Lane, Parth Neldyr.

All are free to come by and visit, and I will be sure to invite all of you to attend our neighborhood/kinship event on the 23rd-25th of November!

Thanks!

Melwhin
Melwhin of Lorien
Captain-General of All Shall Fade

Digger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2007, 03:54:39 PM »
Gracious Friend, Melwhin,

This is indeed good news!  My hearty congratulations and best wishes for your kinhall.  I shall stop by this weekend and help warm your hall a bit with gifts and cheer.

I do hope that you and your kinfolk are coming to our Blessing of our Kinhall on Nov. 17 at 8pm EST.  We will even have a Hunting competition where your kin could bring a fellowship and have some grand fun in friendly competition.  Let me know how I can be sure that your kinship knows they are welcome to our celebration, and how honored we would be with their company.

Again my warmest wishes for your kinhall,
Digger Goodsong

Staffen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2008, 10:18:01 AM »
Good friends,

A change in address to accomodate my decorating needs:

4 Chestnut Road
Grenglin
Bree-land Homesteads

((I've modified the lore-book to reflect this))
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 03:35:37 PM by Staffen »

Digger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 12:57:18 PM »
Cap'n Staffen,

Many good times and blessings upon your new home.  Maybe this Friday you will be there so I can give you a small house warming?  I look forward to seeing your home soon.

Digger

Orophor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tinnu uin Galadhrim
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 01:26:52 PM »
Welcome to Tum Raen Staffen. I added you to our addressbook on the lorebook page.