Author Topic: House of Maegril - The Forge's Counsel  (Read 1498 times)

Erazor

• View Profile
House of Maegril - The Forge's Counsel
« on: September 17, 2007, 04:23:51 PM »
The Forge's Counsel:
"When I stand before the forges of Thorin's Gate, they speaks counsel to me of what should and should not be created.  Just as there is a voice in all living things, there is a voice in jewel, stone and metal.  The mason chisels stone to bring about that image which already resides within.  The weaponsmith uses hammer and tongs with strong heat to bring about what is already in the metal.

When I stand before the forge of Thorin's Gate, that weapon hidden within the molten steel reveals its' hidden form to me.  I do not claim any gift or skill, for I only reveal what is already there.  So, rather than stand before me and ask what weapon should be devised for you, ask the metal, the forge and the elemental forces of nature what weapon best suites you.

~Erazor Elennar of Gondor"

Here is a list of weapon types and what level you need to be to use such weapon.  Since the list of weapons is extensive, and I might not always have every single-use recipe, I thought it best to catagorize the weapon levels with what materials they use.  In this way, you can prepare yourself to take counsel with the forge and I on which weapon you wish to be created.

I would suggest you search the weapon type with your appropriate level on the auction house and note which weapon you prefer statistics wise.  Then we can discuss what I can forge for you.  Do not be afraid to upgrade your weapons often.  Also, please remember I only have so much time, so gather resources when you can to help supplement my meager resources, that way I can make the best weapons possible for all Kin.

Apprentice Weaponsmith:
Requires Bronze Ingots and Light Hides.
Level 7 - Bronze Weapons - Dirty Neekerbreeker Eyes
Level 7 - Heavy Bronze Weapons - Dirty Neekerbreeker Eyes

Journeyman Weaponsmith:
Requires Barrow Iron Ingots and Medium Hides.
Level 10 - Iron Weapons - Blackened Barghest Ear
Level 10 - Heavy Iron Weapons - Dusky Lynx Claw
Level 16 - Steel Weapons - Dusky Lynx Claw
Level 16 - Forged Steel Weapons (single use) - Sapphire Shard & Other

Expert Weaponsmith:
Requires Rich Iron Ingots, Sturdy Hides and Polished Sapphires.
Level 21 - Bright Steel Weapons - Jagged Bear Claw
Level 21 - Heavy Bright Steel Weapons - Jagged Bear Claw
Level 27 - Gondorian Weapons - Shaggy Auroch's Tail
Level 27 - Polished Gondorian Weapons (single use) - Ruby Shard & Other

Artisan Weaponsmith:
Requires Dwarf-Iron Ingots, Pristine Hides and Polished Adamants.
Level 31 - Dwarf-Craft Weapons - Very Sharp Lynx Claw
Level 31 - Forged Dwarf-Craft Weapons - Very Sharp Lynx Claw and Huge Drake Tail
Level 31 - Westernesse Weapons - Huge Drake Tail
Level 35 - Polished Westernesse Weapons (single use) - Adamant Shard & Other

Master Weaponsmith:
Requires Ancient Iron Ingots, Exquisite Hides and Polished Beryls.
Level 42 - Elven-Steel Weapons - Lethal Sharp Dread Turtle Claw
Level 42 - Forged Elven-Steel Weapons - Lethal Sharp Dread Turtle Claw
Level 47 - Ancient Steel Weapons - Lethal Sharp Dread Turtle Claw
Level 47 - Polished Ancient Steel Weapons (single use) - Beryl Shard & Other

If you wish for a new weapon, place an order with my house in its' own post.  Include your level and the primary stats you want modified.  If you have an idea on the weapon you want, please let me know.

Respectfully,
Erazor
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 12:50:53 PM by Erazor »
Respectfully,
Erazor Elennar of Gondor