Author Topic: Scholarly Learning needs request  (Read 2580 times)

Glorry

• View Profile
Scholarly Learning needs request
« on: May 12, 2009, 11:40:00 AM »
Hello Teachers of the Scholar Library.

I need help with my studies. I am close to completing my education for Grand Mastery. Could you send me 100 components of each of these important papers? It would complete my studies.

Thank you

Ellwrien, 58 L Loremaster

100 Long-lost Second Age Text
100 Undeciphered Moon-letters
100 Torn Scholar's Journal

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
Re: Scholarly Learning needs request
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 11:55:33 AM »
Scholar Ellwrien,

Our ghost librarian, Ravenshire, would be glad to send these materials next Friday at the soonest.  Unfortunately, ghosts are rather unreliable in their attendance, and he seems only to work on the weekends.  I do hope this will be soon enough for you.  To ensure that this request is filled, please send Ravenshire a mail requesting the materials that you wish.  Remember that we have a lend and return policy to keep our stock up.  You may return anytime in same or similar materials.

Digger
friend of an old ghost

Glorry

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 12:01:09 PM »
Thank you Kind Sir,

I have indeed sent Ravenshire the request early last week. I thought perhaps I was to post here instead. I look forward to that wise scholar's assistance. I have also sent in scholarly items that I hope will help others.

Thank you.

E

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 03:45:07 PM »
Good Ellwrien,

Ravenshire has filled your request and sends his thanks for the generous gifts to the Library.  He is now worried that he upset you due to his delays in responding.  Ghosts are strange, ya know.

Digger