Author Topic: Tinnu is transferring to Landroval on October 13th, 2015  (Read 4202 times)

Endingwen

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Tinnu is transferring to Landroval on October 13th, 2015
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2015, 10:28:37 AM »
Endi's new address is 6 Chalk Rd, Hollowdon (Shire).  Hollowdon still has 6 deluxe houses open (including Digger's Nimrodel address), for those wishing for a nice, cozy hobbit hole.

Kethrandir

• Administrator
  • Auta i lome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2015, 10:40:43 AM »
I'm glad to hear things are going (more or less) smoothly!  We'll each have issues to resolve as we move forward, I'm sure.  For me, those issues include a few name changes, a redo of my Tonic Bars, and a massive assemblage of housing items in my housing chest (my personal house, plus TWO kinhalls worth of items = 362 items waiting for me to distribute!).  It'll take some time to get everything back to normal.

Without digging into everyone's prior housing addresses, it was difficult selecting a neighborhood in Falathlorn with as many opportunities as possible.  My own favorite address (1 Twinfall Path) was taken in Eryn-e-Moth, so I've resettled at 1 Waterbank Road. 

Please continue to post here as your transfers are completed.  To those of you just starting out on the journey:  good luck!

Keth
The House of Keth:  Kethrandir (HTR), Kerephor (MNS), Kethuthir (WDN), Kethras (LM), Kethorin (GRD), Baema (CPT), Borage (BRG)

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2015, 10:44:38 AM »
Digger went to Landroval, and his little gang is following him now.  All went well so far, especially since I keep my name.  Yippee.  Others are coming along too.  Houses are bought in the Shire and now lots to do.

Yich, I don't like moving.

Digger