Author Topic: Weekend Instance Runs  (Read 2058 times)

Endingwen

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Weekend Instance Runs
« on: May 16, 2015, 09:16:12 AM »
Here's the thread for organizing our weekend fun!

Tentative plans for 5-16 and/or 5-17:
Start time: 8 or 9 EST
Instance: It was suggested that this weekend we try out one of the U16 instances (but Keth and I are up for anything)

It looks like we have 5 folks who are able to make one or both days this weekend  :)

Kethrandir

• Administrator
  • Auta i lome!
    • View Profile
Re: Weekend Instance Runs
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 10:34:46 PM »
Endi and I will be out of town for the next several days, so we'll be missing out on this weekend's adventuring.  See you all again early next week!

Keth
The House of Keth:  Kethrandir (HTR), Kerephor (MNS), Kethuthir (WDN), Kethras (LM), Kethorin (GRD), Baema (CPT), Borage (BRG)

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 01:42:22 PM »
Keth, Endi, and I had a grand time in the Labyrinth of Osgiliath.  Of course, I died a few times.  Some of those monsters are monstrous.  Sure was fun figuring out the puzzles and how to handle the enemies we found down there.  I hope more folks can join us next time for a frolic in some of these new instances.

Dagort

Kethrandir

• Administrator
  • Auta i lome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 02:08:25 PM »
Dagort deserves extra brownie points for participating despite Endi and me arriving around 2 hours LATE for the adventure!  Thanks for the fun, Dagort!  It was indeed a great time, and I look forward to running the other two new instances (Ruined City and Dome of Stars) with you all soon!

Keth
The House of Keth:  Kethrandir (HTR), Kerephor (MNS), Kethuthir (WDN), Kethras (LM), Kethorin (GRD), Baema (CPT), Borage (BRG)