Poll

Shall we meet on Saturday May 4 at 3 PM EDT?

Yes
4 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 23, 2013, 04:15:20 PM

Linked Events

• Anniversary Party: May 04, 2013

Author Topic: It's that time again... Anniversary Party 2013!  (Read 2962 times)

Kethrandir

• Administrator
  • Auta i lome!
    • View Profile
It's that time again... Anniversary Party 2013!
« on: April 15, 2013, 06:34:23 PM »
Greetings friends!

Orophor, our beloved Tur Emeritus, has proposed a party to celebrate our six years of kinship!  

Saturday, May 4, at 3PM Eastern is the proposed date and time.  That time works just fine for Endingwen and me, but another may serve too.  If other dates/times are preferred, please chime in!  

I do miss seeing so many of you... once a time is decided upon, we shall need to get the word out to our friends and allies.  

What sorts of events are we all in the mood for?  Fireworks, ale, stories by the fire?  A ride across the Bree-Fields?  An assault upon Dol Guldur?  A visit to Erebor?  A tour of Goodsong Manor?  I'm sure Master Digger wouldn't mind a little unexpected party...

Keth
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 04:16:28 PM by Orophor »
The House of Keth:  Kethrandir (HTR), Kerephor (MNS), Kethuthir (WDN), Kethras (LM), Kethorin (GRD), Baema (CPT), Borage (BRG)

Orophor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tinnu uin Galadhrim
Re: It's that time again... Anniversary Party 2013!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 04:18:17 PM »
Mae govannen Tur Kethrandir.  I took the liberty of pencilling in the date on our calendar and added a poll for kin to vote on the date.

O

Kethrandir

• Administrator
  • Auta i lome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 06:12:36 PM »
Our Anniversary Party is fast approaching!  I admit feeling underwhelmed by the response here, but that won't be slowing me down on Saturday. 

I posted a notice of our plans on the kinship message board, so hopefully that and this thread is enough to get the word out to our fellow Tinnu.

O, would you be willing to reach out to our friends in Leithrim to pass along word of our party? 

We may be a little tired of fireworks after the recent LOTRO Anniversary Event, but some ales and pipeweed around the fire, followed by a skirmish or ride in the Shire might be just the thing.  I'm happy to play things by ear, depending on who's able to join us.  Looking forward to seeing you all this Sat. at 3PM Eastern!

Keth
The House of Keth:  Kethrandir (HTR), Kerephor (MNS), Kethuthir (WDN), Kethras (LM), Kethorin (GRD), Baema (CPT), Borage (BRG)

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 10:12:12 AM »
My Tur,

I have spoken to many who will be there, and some old and dear friends too.  So I am excited about being 6 now.

Digger

Kethrandir

• Administrator
  • Auta i lome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 06:37:34 PM »
Fantastic 6th Anniversary party, everyone!  Thank you all for helping it come together.  It was great seeing some old faces, playing some new games, and burning some surplus fireworks! 

Keth

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 04:18:03 PM »
Many thanks to you and Endi.  It was a grand celebration. I so enjoyed seeing everyone.  I am sorry that I didn't bring Wrynne and Lilly online because so few know them well.  Another time.  What a happy time.  I was talking with my beloved about how good it feels to be playing with the same folks for six years.  It is a special thing to me.

Digger
a simple hobbit