Author Topic: New section and subsections for the Crafting Hall . . .  (Read 1595 times)

Erazor

• Craft-house Leader
    • View Profile
New section and subsections for the Crafting Hall . . .
« on: September 10, 2007, 10:37:55 PM »
I strongly suggest a seperate section on the forum for the new Crafting Hall with subsections for each House.  In this way all inventories and orders can be placed as seperate threads in each houses own subsection.

Currently, all threads for crafting, even for eveyer house goes in the crafting subsection for items, and this is just confusing as too many threads are already being posted, making it hard to read and keep updated on the needs for each house.

Respectfully,
Erazor
Respectfully,
Erazor Elennar of Gondor

Orophor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tinnu uin Galadhrim
Re: New section and subsections for the Crafting Hall . . .
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 11:20:00 PM »
A fine idea and I am in the process of setting it up now. Houses, if you need the name updated or want a different description, just send me a PM and I will change your child-board as needed. The master of each house has moderator access to that child-board.

Given the sound judgment I have seen from our kin, I doubt there will be any problems but just in case, I ask that you use your moderator powers wisely. Sticky and update what you need to and otherwise follow the model of facilitators not censors or police. Please refrain from editing or deleting another member's post, especially without talking to the member first if possible and failing that contact myself or another officer. As the host of this fine gathering I would ask that we continue to demonstrate the fine manners and mutual respect which I have admired greatly in our kinship.

Thanks,
Orophor
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 11:53:37 PM by Orophor »

Erazor

• Craft-house Leader
    • View Profile
Re: New section and subsections for the Crafting Hall . . .
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 09:46:36 AM »
I agree, Orophor, I think our kin are very mature, and we shouldn't even have to worry about incorrect or impolite posts.

And thank you for working so hard to get changes implemented.

Respectfully,
Erazor
Respectfully,
Erazor Elennar of Gondor