Author Topic: Friday Night Mischief and Pre-Mischief RP  (Read 2666 times)

Tuiliel

• View Profile
Friday Night Mischief and Pre-Mischief RP
« on: October 06, 2011, 04:26:22 PM »
Greetings friends. I'm not sure how many folks will be interested in grouping this week as opposed to continuing on with RoI, but El, Mericc, and I will be putting a group together for anyone interested in joining. Possibly Forges for troll-deeding, but other ideas are welcome. Come out and play with your new post-RoI stats and skills! I know I'm still shaky and others will be too, so this is our chance to practice and experiment in a completely no-pressure environment.

Due to lack of interest, I've stopped spending the hour before our mischief at the Pony for stories and songs (I think the npcs are tired of my standard playlist lol), but I am still reserving that hour (8-9pm est) for RP activities. If anyone cares to join me for In-Character slayer deeding before the main group run, feel free to contact me. This week I'll probably be doing wights in the Bonevales (it fits the story I'm currently writing), but I'm open to assisting with other needs as well. I'm looking to build my RP skills, so please excuse me if I'm a little clunky--I'm far better at scripting than spontaneous dialogue. If you have particular character or story thoughts that you'd like me to consider ahead of time, please send me an in-game mail.

See you Friday!

Yours in service,
Tuiliel
Tuiliel, Lady of the Silver Arrow

Mericc

• View Profile
Re: Friday Night Mischief and Pre-Mischief RP
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 08:08:04 AM »
Sorry I could not have been there for the pre-mischief RP, It sounds like a fun idea.

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 11:59:37 AM »
Ms. Tui,

Would it be fruitful if you and I and others visited the starting areas to do a little recruiting before the mischief?  I could be online by 7pm to help make that work.  And without new members, we cannot grow and get richer ideas and fun.

On another note, I really appreciated the Forges run this last Friday.  While Dunland has enabled Digger to figure out solo work, that was his first group effort after being re-minstreled.  I think I can do it now.  I discovered a lot of things that I didn't understand especially about the dependencies between skills (this first, then that one, then finally that one is available).  Also, I just so enjoy our good humored attitude and memorable quips.  Sometimes running with the Tinnu is like being in a group from comedy central.  I laugh so much.  Dearest Peri just couldn't find a water pouch hehe!  And were we obsessed with Ell's new pants or what?  One day, Ms. Tui, I hope to hear you speak of my healing like you do of Soisin (sp).  Until that day, I shall see you with the trolls.

Digger Goodsong
a simple minstrel

Tuiliel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 01:03:54 PM »
I am always on by 7pm and am happy to participate in recruiting. We always have much fun with those outings and meet many great people.

Yes, it was an entertaining adventure in the Forges, wasn't it? I can't believe I still need four more of those trolls! Elle makes quite the fashion statement in those pants, I do agree! And your healing was worthy of song, as always (but someday can you find a cure for me walking off ledges into lava pits?).

If anyone has suggestions for next week's run, let me know.

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 08:03:55 PM »
I think we should continue our efforts in the Forges to get your trolls, and perhaps others like me would appreciate time together in Dunland.  Naturally, I am eager to help anyone with their epics.

Digger

Tuiliel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 07:26:57 AM »
That sounds lovely Digger. Any excuse to take down some trolls works for me :)

And following up in Dunland would be great too. Even though I'm doing the new content as a duo, this expansion feels a bit lonely with the forced solo instances every few quests and very little content designed to accommodate groups. So finding some mischief to get into there with my kinnies would be fun!