Author Topic: Friday Night Mischief & Adventures  (Read 3410 times)

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
Friday Night Mischief & Adventures
« on: August 08, 2011, 01:08:16 PM »
My beloved kinfolks,

We all enjoy Friday nights together in our romps here and there.  Our Urugarth invasion was terrific fun.  One problem we share is that come Friday night, we don't know what to do.  We want to do something together but what?

I propose that we start a list here of adventure and mischievous things we can do together.  Just post your ideas and come Friday, we can look here for what we might do together.  This will be our never-ending adventure list:

Here are some I know:

• 16th Hall has a request in to run
    Tarlwyn needs Forges for his LM skills
    Lilly has lots of grinding to do (yich)

Now add yours please.

Digger

Tuiliel

• View Profile
Re: Friday Night Mischief & Adventures
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 03:36:42 PM »
Thanks Digger! I'll try to be better about coordinating Friday night mischief now that I'm back from RL adventures. I'll send out an in-game mail again asking for suggestions, for the folks who don't check these forums.

I'm just happy to have some company, so I'll join anything. The instances where I have deeds are Forges, 16th Hall (that darn pouch of infectious spores is still eluding capture!), DD, DN, Lost Temple, HoM and anything in Mirkwood. And someday I want to complete the Rift, Watcher, and all of Helegrod (I can dream, can't I?).   

I've heard quite a bit of grumbling about deeding recently, so perhaps there should be some regional deed runs? Those certainly don't require full groups or specific classes, you can just grab whoever is around. For example, in an hour or two a group of 3-5 could put a serious dent in Misty Mountains trolls/bears/giants, and would have much more fun than grinding them out on one's own. They could meet up in the town/outpost for that region and share a pint and a song before and/or after the run, and could even throw in some in-character fun to make it less grindy.

Let me know how I can help and I'll be there.
Tuiliel, Lady of the Silver Arrow

Tuiliel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 11:51:14 AM »
By the way, I posted a MotD for Forges this Friday. We can of course change that plan depending on the mood of the group.

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 07:13:13 PM »
Forges is good for Tarlwyn.  I do like grinding in groups.  That makes it a lot more bearable.

Digger

Orophor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tinnu uin Galadhrim
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 07:59:20 AM »
Alas Amryth and I will be in Seattle.

Mithasul

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 10:23:38 AM »
Hello:

Fridays and Saturday are hit or miss for me but if I am around I am sure I will like to help.

I do remember Hosklar putting a roster up so people can sign up to participate.  Let see if this works.

We need:

LM -       Tarlwyn
Guard -
Minstrel -
Hunter - Tuiliel
Alt-Tank -
RK? -

If you are going to participate please put your name up to the slot.  This is for Friday 8/12 at 9 PM EST.

Let see how it works.

At your service,

M
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 01:51:12 PM by Mithasul »

Tuiliel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 12:43:35 PM »
Tui will fill the hunter slot. Thanks for helping us get organized!

Tuiliel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 03:26:35 PM »
By the way, thanks to Alwe, Sniff, Neath, and Turgin for a highly entertaining evening in 16th Hall last night! It was good to refresh my memory about how that instance works (even though the pouch of infectious spores STILL did not drop!!!), and much laughter was had by all as Sniff only managed to get us killed about 4 times. I think even Neath had a good time!  :P

So thanks guys for another evening of great Tinnu adventuring! Let's plan another 16th Hall run for Friday Night Mischief soon. 

Mithasul

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 07:45:42 PM »
Come on my fellow adventurers!!!  Lets get organized jut a little bit and try to get 4 other players.  If someone else needs something else please let us know and we can get together an do it.

Vamonos!!!

Vynnie Proudpies

Endingwen

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 08:51:55 PM »
Sadly, Keth and I will be gone this weekend  :(  Best of luck to all of you!