Author Topic: Great Hunt  (Read 10596 times)

Calmegil

• View Profile
    • I sing most backup and lead on Windsong
Re: Great Hunt
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2008, 06:03:53 AM »
We attempted to collect Armor Frags and pieces last night, but were not very successful in our run.  Ah well.  We're working it :)

Have an idea.  How many of our Scholars have the Journal Recipe already.  I'm thinking, if they are willing to do it, I'll send them the Shards to make the Jewelers Journal.  At some point, I'm going to have to start making this Jewelry withou the journals and trust in chance.  I'll only have around 34% success this way, but time is starting to run out.

Who can make the journals and is willing to do so now?

Mithasul

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2008, 06:25:23 AM »
I can but I am not able to crit them yet.

However, Cutholen is and he has offered.

Mithasul

Hosklar

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2008, 06:48:27 AM »
I think Palfo might have it.  I will check today.

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2008, 08:51:18 AM »
Cutholen,

Tarlwyn will send you the materials tonight or early in the morning.  You will need a scroll for increasing your chances of critting the recipe.  Ancient or Eldar give the most advantage here.  I hope you have one of those.  If not, please try to get one before you make the Journal.  The whole idea is that if you crit this recipe, you can get two Journals.  It is a chance, but worth our taking.

Thanks,
Diggeer

Kethrandir

• Administrator
  • Auta i lome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2008, 09:43:06 AM »
I apologize for my absence of late; it sounds like quite a party is brewing!  Kerephor is a GM scholar and would be happy to attempt crits on these recipes as well.  He may even have a jeweler recipe queued up in his crafting log... I'll ask him.  =)

Kethrandir and Co. (including Kerephor)
The House of Keth:  Kethrandir (HTR), Kerephor (MNS), Kethuthir (WDN), Kethras (LM), Kethorin (GRD), Baema (CPT), Borage (BRG)

Digger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2008, 11:18:47 AM »
Kethrandir,

If you do have a GM Jeweler's Journal recipe, then let Tarlwyn provide you the resources and use one of the scholar's scrolls to help crit this key item for Calmegil, please.  I await news from your studies.

Digger

Mithasul

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 11:48:40 AM »
Hello:

I hear that everything went well with the GM jewelry journals.  What else we need with this task and the jewelry?

We still need to do some runs in CD and URU for prizes from there.

Master Digger what other prizes we need?  Any other materials?

I see that there is little desire to run a Great Hunt as I have yet heard from anyone.  Send me an e-mail if interested.

Take care,

Mithasul Gray Wind

Calmegil

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2008, 12:06:00 PM »
i would liketo join in the CD and URU runs to help gather the prizes.  Let me know when you plan on going.    Saturady may be a good day for me during the day.

let me know

Digger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2008, 12:18:47 PM »
We still need GM Jeweler's Journal recipes - lots of them.  I think we also need polished beryl ring recipes.  Other than those items which is a great deal, we are good on jewelry.

I am up for a CD or Uru run.  And I think we should go to Annuminas for those remaining recipes.

Cheers,
Digger

Mithasul

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2008, 05:51:15 AM »
Hello:

Hum?  I think the focus is on getting your deeds done and finishing your book rather than crafting.  Most understandable.  Still I am up for it we get a group.  I will keep the date firm for October 19 8 PM EST if we get a group great if not I will gladly help in anything that is going on that night.

Anyone that is crafting for the party please let me know if you require assistance gathering materials or if you just want some company since it is a tedious endeavor to grind.  We still have time to get everything wee need.

OK think that is all for now. 

Mithasul Gray Wind
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 09:52:00 AM by Mithasul »

Calmegil

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2008, 09:51:29 AM »
Time is getting short for the Jewelry to be crafted.  I still need journals to better my odds.  However, if I do not have the journals I need, I'll have to take my chances with the 33% crit rate.  I'll take that chance come Saturday evening...which is drop dead time for the party gifts.

Digger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2008, 10:41:57 AM »
Calmegil,

Mithasul and I spent the evening working Annuminas for barter items to trade for a Scholar's Case, hoping for one of the journals.  However, we didn't get enough of the armor to make the trade.  He will continue this week.  I have over 50 fragments now but only one armor, and since these are bound, I doubt I can get enough unless we take a party into Annuminas on Friday evening.

I do have several beryl shards that Tarlwyn can send you, so those are not a problem.  Our only limitations should be the recipes and the journals.  Whatever happens, we have 3 beautiful items now for prizes, and we have all had fun gathering these things.  Thank you for all of your efforts.

Digger

Mithasul

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2008, 11:23:31 AM »
I will be able to get one more journal after that unless we get a group to do the instance we will have no more.

Mithasul

Digger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2008, 12:30:08 PM »
Mithasul,

Last night I made a terrible mistake and traded tokens for a Jeweler's Case instead of a Scholar's Case which contains the recipe for GM Jewelry Journal.  I know you wouldn't do this too, but I thought I might share my error with you.  Nonetheless, I did send the recipe on to Calmegil for making.

Digger

Mithasul

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »
Hello all:

The last item I will like to get is the proverbial slime and I need a group.

Please let me know who is available and at what time.  I am open today (too short notice), Tuesday evening and Wednesday evening all EST from 7 PM and up.

Minstrel -

Guardian -

Hunter - Mithasul

Captain -

Champion -

Burglar -

This is a wish list and will take everyone as long as we get the fabled minstrel.

Please let me know.

Thank you all,

Mithasul Gray Wind