Author Topic: LotRO World Transfers  (Read 14980 times)

Endingwen

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: LotRO World Transfers
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2015, 09:24:11 AM »
You beat me to it!  I'll update Tinnu's MotD and we'll have a plan for transfers [Tuesday  :o ] soon. 

Endi

Kethrandir

• Administrator
  • Auta i lome!
    • View Profile
Tinnu is transferring on October 13th!
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2015, 10:20:50 AM »
Greetings all!

The time has come to pack our bags and go on an adventure!  I have posted details regarding our upcoming move to Landroval here.  In short, I will be transferring the kinship to Landroval the evening of October 13.  Please review the details in the linked post as well as the transfer guides and tips referenced as well (here and here).  

A little bit of forethought and planning should smooth most of the wrinkles out of this process!  It's a nerve-wracking moment, I know, but I have confidence we'll survive the journey.  Please review the above information and post any questions you have here in this thread.  And start thinking about our first Landroval kin party, because one is certainly in order!

Keth
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 05:49:54 PM by Kethrandir »
The House of Keth:  Kethrandir (HTR), Kerephor (MNS), Kethuthir (WDN), Kethras (LM), Kethorin (GRD), Baema (CPT), Borage (BRG)

Kethrandir

• Administrator
  • Auta i lome!
    • View Profile
Kinhall locations
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2015, 10:23:04 AM »
Also, barring any objections, I plan to reestablish our kinhall in the same location as our existing kinhall, in a mostly-empty neighborhood in Falathlorn where members can also establish their homes.  If anyone has recommendations on alternate locations or housing areas, please post your suggestions here.

Keth
The House of Keth:  Kethrandir (HTR), Kerephor (MNS), Kethuthir (WDN), Kethras (LM), Kethorin (GRD), Baema (CPT), Borage (BRG)

Endingwen

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2015, 10:30:51 AM »
Also, for folks wanting a comfy hobbit hole, we could plan a house-hunting expedition to get houses in the same neighborhood  :)

Kethrandir

• Administrator
  • Auta i lome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2015, 05:53:31 PM »
As noted in the other thread and in my edited post above, I've rescheduled our kinship transfer for the evening of the 13th.  In short, the servers are all scheduled to come down that morning to update the in-game store, preventing any transfers until that process is complete.  Why they scheduled the two events for the same morning is beyond me.   ::)

Keth

Digger

• Global Moderator
  • Aiyee, tis a hobbit's life for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2015, 06:53:28 PM »
We have plenty of time, my old friend.  Be easy with them for their hands are surely full at the moment.  We are a patient kinship.

Digger

Kethrandir

• Administrator
  • Auta i lome!
    • View Profile
Kinship transferred!
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2015, 08:20:15 PM »
The kinship has been reestablished on Landroval!  Please see my post here for more information.  You're now in the clear to begin your transfers, following the best practices for doing so posted here and here.  Good luck and safe journeys!

Keth