Author Topic: Festival maps  (Read 1698 times)

Tuiliel

• View Profile
Festival maps
« on: June 23, 2011, 09:41:36 AM »
Greetings friends! It is that time again, when maps become available for bartering at the seasonal festival. This festival offers four maps, only two of which apply to the Cartographile deed (Ettenmoors and North Barrow Downs). You may wish to collect all of them, but for those of you who only have interest in the title, these maps work similarly to festival fortunes: you only need place the item in your inventory temporarily to get credit, and then you may trade it away.

I have the Ettenmoors map if anyone needs to use it for the deed, and I'll be collecting the two Lothlorien non-deed maps for my house. If you have a map available for deed-hunters, please post here.

Yours in service,
Tuiliel
Tuiliel, Lady of the Silver Arrow

Tuiliel

• View Profile
Re: Festival maps
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 04:09:04 PM »
Update: I also have the Northern Barrow-Downs, so let me know if you need it for the deed.
Tuiliel, Lady of the Silver Arrow

Tavolos

• View Profile
Re: Festival maps
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 05:23:44 AM »
Greetings, kin.  I have also obtained the four maps from this festival.  They are currently in my house, so let me know and we can arrange a meeting.  I also have most of the others from the previous festival for those who still wish to start the deed.

Tavolos